Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menu CSS

Hey,
    I've changed my left hand menu after not being able to fix my previous problem with the DHTML overlap. Anyways i wondering which file i would need to edit to apply a CSS to the menu text?

Thanks,
    Ash
    ukBathroomsOnline
    www.ukbathroomsonline.co.uk

If it is the navigation that is currently showing on your homepage you need to add the CSS styling to the yahooscript ... simply look for the code contained in the top left table and you will see the javascript and can wrap the code accordingly with your CSS - it is currently using .actxxsmall as the class

The template is the 3 main primary templates.. Act_Primary, Act_BrochurePrimary and Act_PrimaryCheckout .. if you are using different defaults use the template editor to check which is in place

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Yea that what i tried before but as you can see the section titles are in bold and sub sections are not. How would i achieve this same effect using my CSS or any other way??

The Yahoo script (if it helps):
      "<script language=Javascript1.2>
      document.write(YahooSections(section_tree))
      </script>"
      ukBathroomsOnline

Comment

Sorry ... it is the bit up in the <head> of the page where the styling is set eg:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" TYPE="text/javascript">
        <!--
        function YahooSections(ar)
        {
        var strIDs = '';
        for (var i=1;i<=ar.length;i++)
        {
        if (ar[i].sURL != null)
        {
        strIDs += '<a href="' + ar[i].sURL + '"><span class="actregular"><b><font color="NETQUOTEVAR:FGCOLORCSS">' + ar[i].sName + '</font></b></span></a><br><br>';
        {

... etc

you can change the 2 classes there

Bikster

Comment

Whilst you are there you may want to look at concatenating the class, colour and emboldening into a single style ... the default script is very klunky with lots of inline styling

Bikster

Comment

Works brilliantly! Thanks alot!

Ash
            ukBathroomsOnline

Comment

Working...
            X