Party Plan Agents Commission through Actinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Party Plan Agents Commission through Actinic

I have started a party plan scheme which I currently run simply by using my discount code facility. ie party plan agents receive 50% discount on retail prices. I also want to offer the agent 10% if any of their customers order directly through our web site. I use AllaffilitatePro affiliate scheme so I was planning to add a landing page for each agent which they can give to their customers eg www.stardustkids.co.uk/Annasmith.html

1) Can I use Actinic to create these landing pages (I no other experience of web site design except Actinic)

2) Now the tricky bit - does anyone have any ideas how I could combine the affiliate program and discount code system to allow my party planners to grow a team and benefit from additional commissions from their team. I want to work toward a multi layer tree but a single layer would be good for now!

Thanks

Geraldine

www.stardustkids.co.uk
    Stardust Funky Kids T-Shirts

The AAP deep links may be helpful for this. You may have a problem with a landing page on your server - not sure if AAP can track that correctly as the referrer will be on your domain.

If you have the db version of AAP then you can have multi-level commissions up to 12 deep.

CAll AAP and have a chat with them - I would expect it can be done.

Comment

Working...
    X