Add to Cart Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add to Cart Problem

When product is selected and add to cart is clicked a confirmation page appears to show what product you have selected. After a delay you are then re routed to the last page you were on.

I am looking to insert a menu bar requesting the customer to click either they want to checkout now, continue shopping etc. which would mean that they must make a selection before continuing and not being re routed automatically.

Please Help

If you have qty on the product page then the confirmation page will automatically forward on after a set amount of time (seconds) that you can set within the software as delay time.

If you remove the qty page option on product page, then they will need to confirm as per your needs, which is already provided as you have requested.

Hope it helps and on the right tracks...

Comment

Also, consider changing your 'Shopping Mode' (in 'Design | Options | Shop Defaults') to 'QUantity in Shopping Cart' as this will give you these buttons.

Comment

Chris,

unless I'm mistaken, this is one of the problems we have - customers are having the hardest time working out that the "Checkout" link on the top of the page is how they checkout - when we changed back to "Quantity on Order Page" we lost the checkout-now - but without using this method, we can't have the product form begin after the description (required to make the paypal forms on the page work).

As far as I can tell, the "checkout now" on the cart/confirmation page, should not be mutually exclusive to the purchase quantity being on the product page, or the confirmation/cart page - am I missing something?

regards

Greg
        Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
        Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
        NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Working...
        X