Export Orders Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Export Orders Limit

Tried exporting orders for last 6 months and seems there is a limit on number of orders for export.

Actinic gives error message "Too many orders selected".

What is the limit and can it be overridden?
    Alan Johnson

Quality Parrot Cages & Accessories by Parrotize UK
    Pet Accessories by Animal Instinct

It is around about 134 from memory but I might be wrong. You have to just export them in batches.

There is an option called 'outstanding exports' on the report selection menu, this will export all orders deemed to be outstanding for export so you may find that works for you.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

So is there a way to mark exported orders as 'not exported', so I can try the outstanding exports report to see if it gets round this problem...?
      John

Comment

Backup First!

In the database:

Order table

nInvoiceStatus

0 – not printed
        1 – printed
        2 – printed for data entry
        3 – exported

Comment

So presumably I'd set it to 2?

How would I (as someone who has access, but doesn't no how to use it) change that one setting for ALL orders? Is there like a 'global change' or something?
          John

Comment

You could use the batch order processors that come with Automation, or One Stop Order Processing (can't remember which one you have off the top of my head, sorry), set the print status to the value you want, select the orders and click on set print status.

If you use the database and you want them to be set as not exported and not printed, set it back to 0.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Inital testing looks good...

Process:
              1) Use 1 stop auto batch processing, tick 'mark printed' and untick everything else. Select appropriate dates, and run.

2) Run outstanding exports in actinic

I've done it with a couple of hundred and it worked, will try the whole lot in a bit when I have a few more mins.
              John

Comment

Working...
              X