Coupon Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupon Code

I've been trying to figure out how to apply a coupon code to my website but it never seems to work. When I try to enter the code when i'm at the checkout screen it says 'code not recognised' or something along those lines.

Does anyone know of a simple way to subtract say 10% off the order total if someone enters a certain coupon code in at the checkout stage?
    Cheers
    Stuart

Are you double sure you are entering the correct code? They are case sensitive (I always use numerals for coupons). Have you added the right products / groups etc to the code?

To receive 10% discount use:

Reward type : % off cheapest
    Reward amount : 10

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I think my problem was which products the discount was applied to. Is it possible to add the discount to ALL products in the database? There are a lot of them, thousands in fact!

Cheers
      Cheers
      Stuart

Comment

You will need to assign all the products to a product group first and then apply the discount to that group. Thankfully you can shift+click the first and last in the list to highlight and assign over

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

That will be what my problem was. I created a group called 'All Products' and mustn't have put any products in there. It was a bit daunting thinking I would have to add them all to a product group one by one so knowing of a quicker way of doing it is great!

Thanks for your help. I'll let you know how i get on.
          Cheers
          Stuart

Comment

Working...
          X