Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with customers adding to cart then click the Back button

Hi all,

Got quite a tricky problem to sort out and I wondered if I am doing something wrong or have something setup wrong. When a customers add an item to their shopping cart, then they click confirm, then click the back button to get back to the store, it comes up with a page that says "webpage has expired - The local copy of this webpage is out of date, and the website requires that you download it again." The file is is trying to reference is as follows:

http://www.domainname.co.uk/cgi-bin/ca000001.pl

Please can you someone tell me what I need to do to get around this. It was working fine the other day, so I guess I might have changed something. Look forward to any advice you can give. Many thanks in advance.

Jan

Can anyone shed any light on this? Please

Comment

then click the back button
      If they press the continue shopping link it works fine.

Comment

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for your response. However, we don't have a Continue Shopping option at our site, as our designer did not put one in. Any idea how I can put one in? Or is this a designer's job?

Jan

Comment

as our designer did not put one in
          Best talk to them then.

Comment

However, we don't have a Continue Shopping option at our site, as our designer did not put one in.
            more likely to be the oposite, ie your designer took the continue shopping button out. Continue Shopping is there by default in actinic.

As Malcolm says you need to go back to your designer and talk through why it was removed and the subsequent consequence to functionality

Comment

Working...
            X