Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding text to side bars.

Hi there,
    I finally published my site, THANK YOU all who helped out with sorting it all out! I wouldn't have managed it without your help and advice. I have saved all your mails, just incase - I strick again!

but I have two boxes which I can't seem to add text too. www.autismawarenessuk.com
    The two that say left title and right title, Where do I go and change the left one to say - shipping (in the title) and in the box say World Wide Shipping included. and again changing the title and text in the right one?

Design | Options | Site Defaults | Properties .. you will see properties for the title and text

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Many thanks, I managed to change the titles, but still can't see where I add text in the box!

Comment

How do I add a pop-up to remind buyers!

Sorted! Many Thanks, now I have finished the basics!

Now for the more complicated stuff! How do I add pop-ups to remind people to let me know what size they want? is it possible to do that?

Comment

Automatic pop-ups should be avoided like the plague - they annoy people and the vast majority of people will set their browsers or have software installed to block pop-ups..

Manual pop-ups are fine (those started by the user clicking a link) ... for this you can usethe extended info tab against the product.

If it is a reminder you are probably better making it very obvious against the product and/or putting a message into the "view cart" page to remind them

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks again Jont for the advice, I won't do pop ups (even if I knew how!) I have put a reminder with every item, so with a bit of luck they will read!

If not I will just have to e-mail them and remind them.

Comment

Working...
            X