Script error after clicking on search result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script error after clicking on search result

After doing a search for a product number - clicking on the result shows - A general script error occurred. Error: "Pottery_&_Jugs.html" contains invalid characters. I presumed it's the use of the '&' in the html page title so I've altered the page title to read 'and' in it's place, but it still gives the same error and still shows the '&' in the error message. It has updated the page title on the site as it now shows as Pottery and Jugs. I've deleted all my tempory internet files in case it was that but still no change. IE Any ideas anybody?
    David
    parterredesign.co.uk

Have you removed the '&' from the page name, as opposed to the page title too? i.e "Pottery_&_Jugs.html" becomes "Pottery_and_Jugs.html"
    Cheers

David
    Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Thanks David - that was the problem.
      David
      parterredesign.co.uk

Comment

Testing the site yesterday evening and looking at other products and headings shows that there are several with the '&' in them, but they are all working correctly, and not showing the error. Could it perhaps have been a corrupted file on the server? After making changes and uploading the new file it may have just cleared the problem and the '&' makes no difference.
        David
        parterredesign.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X