Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Questions

Hello, I have two questions.

Firstly; How do you put a google analytics code into the gift shop templates for tracking?

Secondly; How can we get multiple photos onto a product description? i.e, we want to show front / side / rear views of something?

Thanks, Donna

Firstly; How do you put a google analytics code into the gift shop templates for tracking?
    Follow the guidelines on the google pages and paste the code into the act_primary template

Secondly; How can we get multiple photos onto a product description? i.e, we want to show front / side / rear views of something
    Create a single picture with differen views, use html code to bring in images from site1 or use one of normans scripts.

Both these questions have been covered in great detail before so a forum search will give more detailed answers.

Comment

Google Analytics has been much discussed here.
      Try searching on the forum for "Google Analytics"
      You might like to take a deep breath and start here:
      http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=22335

Adding a second image:
      You're going to have to get into CUSTOMVARs and editing the Product template (if you haven't already done so).
      I think that adding a second image is described in the Adcanved User Guide. I managed to do it before I discovered this forum, so it must be in the Actinic documentation somewhere.

Alan Compton
      www.greenknightgames.co.uk
      Great board games and cards games you won't find in the High Street

Comment

Working...
      X