Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to Protx

Hi there,

I've got Actinic V6 and have done for years. I've just downloaded the latest patch, so I'm up to date, but until now we have been capturing card details and processing them manually. It is a requirement for us now to set Actinic up so that card payments are cleared with an online facility (in our case we're going with Protx). Obviously we'll need to make changes to the settings etc, but could someone tell me if this latest patch for V6 is enough? I assume we'll need to take the 3 digit security number from now on. Up to now we haven't had the facility to do this, so I'm concerned as to whether this version of the software is compatible?

Also, curently I update changes to our online shop via my laptop, but orders are downloaded from a colleagues. I have only patched upgrades to my laptop and am unable to download orders to mine, even though I can update changes). My colleagues laptop seems to be able to download the orders fine?

I guess what I'm saying is, will we be able to upload and download from both computers if I patch my colleagues version of Actinic too?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Matt,

The latest version of v6 should work fine with Protx. You will need to update the downloading pc to the latest patch too and also make sure that the Protx details have been entered into that computer (View | Business Settings | Payment & Security tab). Protx will deal with the CVV2 number themselves so you won't need to worry about that if Protx is the only way to pay by credit card.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X