Customer Accounts & Saving Carts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Accounts & Saving Carts

Two questions: how long is the cart saved for customers who are not registered. I thought I remembered setting this somewhere, but now I can't find it.

Next question: What is the advantage to the customer of registration? I don't support multiple price lists, so I don't need accounts for that.

Thanks,
    Pat
    -------

Pat

You set the expiry values in web/configure expiry periods.

If you use customer accounts the customer does not have to reenter their address everytime they shop (although if they use remember me then they wouldn't have to either).

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Also in Actinic_Primary you can uncomment the following to add a save and load cart link:

<A HREF="NETQUOTEVAR:SAVECARTURL"><FONT FACE=ARIAL SIZE=-1><I><B>Save

Shopping List</B></I></FONT></A>
      <A HREF="NETQUOTEVAR:RESTORECARTURL"><FONT FACE=ARIAL SIZE=-1><I><B>Load

Shopping List</B></I></FONT></A>

Seems to be a useful tool to me although I wonder how many Actinic sites use it.
      Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

Working...
      X