Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd Froogle Data

Hi,

I'm using Developer v7.0.6 and just noticed that on one or two of my sites the Froogle Data Export file only has the following in it ....

product_url name description price image_url category offer_id

with no other information whatsoever. Some of my other sites are fine with all the info showing which is what I need prior to using Jan's Product Mash program.

I've checked to make sure that none of the 'Exclude from Froogle Data Feed' options are checked, so I'm at a loss to know why this is happening. The customers have a choice selection which is reflected in the final price but I'm not sure whether this could be the reason. Anyone have any thoughts on this one ?

Thanks
    Graham

What is the product price set to? If it is zero, Actinic will exclude it and my froogle mash will exclude it if you have selected the option to do so. This is the price set for the product, not the price including component pricing.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the reply. The products do not have a fixed price as they are choice dependant - the customer selects from a drop-down list and as you say it must be this that is causing the Actinic Froogle export to show so very little information. I'm not sure if there's a better way of allowing customers to choose the various options etc. and still allow Actinic to export everything ready for using your Froogle Mash program - other than putting a price against each option ? My other sites where I do have fixed prices against each item are exported correctly and your program does a marvelous job of 'mashing' the info.

Thanks for your help

Graham

Comment

Thank you Graham.

The way to get around this is to add a price to the product but then set the pricing model to sum of component prices, you will also need to change the pricing template to say something like 'From <price>" rather than "Price <price>", or even to remove the price details completely. The products will then be picked up by the feed.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the info, I'll give this a try as it seems it will solve my problems.

Regards,

Graham

Comment

Working...
          X