Popup Window Size issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popup Window Size issue

I have a slightly odd thing happening and I wonder if anyone could hazard a guess as to whether it's an actinic issue or something to do with my browser cacheing unwanted info.

The default extended info pop-up on my site is 620px wide and 350px high. I'm currently creating a new section of the site which I'd like to use a different popup on. I created a new template and in the Popup Page section of the Extended Info tab for the product I selected the new template and altered the width and height figures to the new dimensions.

On uploading to my site the new template is there, but the popup persists in opening at 620x350.

I've tried changing every setting I can think of, but simply cannot persuade the popup to change size. The source code for the main page with the popup links is changing as you would expect - and reading "onclick="ShowPopUp(this.href,200,200)" etc

I'm at a bit of a loss now as to where the problem is. As far as I can see Actinic itself is behaving as it ought - so why is the popup size not changing? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    Caite
    www.tuppys.co.uk

Link so we can try it out?
    www.gbradley.co.uk
    Web Development, Actinic Patches, Scripts & more

Comment

http://www.tuppys.co.uk/acatalog/Cushions.html is the page I'm having trouble with.
      Caite
      www.tuppys.co.uk

Comment

In the AUG there is a fix to make the ext info popup resize atomatically you could try that

Comment

Your popup height / widths are hard-coded into your ShowPopUp function. Open actiniccore.js (located in the site1 folder) in notepad and scroll to the bottom; you'll see this line:

Code:
          window.open(sUrl, 'ActPopup', 'width=' + 620 + ',height=' + 470 + ',scrollbars=0');
          Replace that line with

Code:
          window.open(sUrl, 'ActPopup', 'width=' + nWidth + ',height=' + nHeight + ',scrollbars=0');
          Upload, and it should be sorted.
          www.gbradley.co.uk
          Web Development, Actinic Patches, Scripts & more

Comment

Frustratingly that doesn't seem to have worked.
            Caite
            www.tuppys.co.uk

Comment

Oh no, hold on, after about a million refreshes, my browser has realised the new file is there - it DOES work! Hurrah! Thank you so much Kermy.
              Caite
              www.tuppys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X