just about to go live.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just about to go live.......

Hi there we are just about to go live wit our site.....finaly.

if anyone has time could i you please look at the site and provide wih any feedback.

We have a few questions that are not needed, but does anyone know if the shared server account page should be asking for the three digit security code on the back of the credit card. Our swip machine does not ask for it at the moment, but does anyone know if this is likely to change anytie soon? oh also this is the only secure page we have, (the padlock symbol apears on this page only) is this fine or will it prevent people from using our site?

here is the link: http://www.emlltd.com/shop/

many thanks to everyone that has helped me to get this far......

I would question the use of a framed page as my homepage.

Comment

Don't know about your credit card question but the site looks good. Just 2 things I couldn't find (and as a customer would look for) -

1) Your address/company details (also see earlier post about new mandatory company info)
      2) the delivery charges

But I like the menu down the left and the way the top logo bar scales when the window is resized. Well done.

Also... you have T&C's in the top bar and the bottom bar, and those logos at the bottom are *way* too small to read!
      John

Comment

I hate double scrollbars. Theres a site I use regularly has them, I'm convinced it must cost them a lot of customers.

Thats just me though.

I'll maybe have a better look after when I've recovered.
        Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

For anyone with a scrolling mouse, your site will be a pain in the backside. That frame on the home page is pure madness.

Comment

Hi guys thanks for the feed back, this link taht i have given is not the home page of our site as it is a pop up from the main one.

I agree about the contact details.

also if the double scroll will put users off it would be best if we changed that.

many thanks again.

Comment

What is the significance of the different background colours in the left hand navigation?

Maintaining the prices must be a pain in the proverbial - changing the Actinic price and then modifying the image where the price is shown

Bikster
              SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
              X