Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice layouts

Hi there

I sell items in various sizes and to get them showing on the page as a selectable pick list, I use products/components/attributes and hidden products as described in the user guide.

However, when a customer purchases, the main product and the hidden product are displayed (see attached example invoice). This looks a little odd.

How can I only show the hidden product, ie the one with the correct product code?

This link takes you to the page in question - http://www.rugsandstuff.co.uk/acatal..._Underlay.html

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by csyrimi; 12-Feb-2007, 09:03 PM. Reason: forgot to attach file
    Constantine Syrimis
    http://www.rugsandstuff.co.uk
    Using Actinic v7, programming expertise - moderate

can you post a better image of the invoice the current one is hard to make out.

Comment

Here's a bigger scan of the invoice.

Thanks
      Attached Files
      Constantine Syrimis

Comment

I still cannot see it too well but one idea would be to contact jan at moleend and see if she can edit your invoice to exclude the bits you dont want. You need crystal reports to do this - its not something you can do in Actinic.

Comment

No idea if possible but could display:none be introduced into a CSS class wrapping the components in the cart?

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I think the problem is being caused by the big gap after the product reference, a lot of people have the tax code removed as well - you can also change the report to never show components but this could be dangerous if you introduce products as a later stage that use components for products you want to include in the cart.

Duncan Rounding (drounding on this fourm) offers a report customisation service as well as us.

You might be able to do something by changing how you have set up your products, the text that apears in the cart and on the reports is the name that you give to your component, if you set this to a single space, the display might be better (apologies if you have already done this but I couldn't really see from the sample invoice).

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi

Thanks for the feedback

I've removed the name from the component, leaving just the size, so the invoices are now a little cleaner. However, i really would prefer that only the component is shown, not the product. Even with the change, the invoice still shows 2 of the product and 2 of the component ordered on the first line.

So, on the invoice (re-attached, hopefully slightly clearer), I want product codes EA01 and EA02 to show and not the lines with product code "fleece-und".

Surely others are using this type of product/component combinations to enable different size/colour options. What do your invoices look like?

Many thanks
              Attached Files
              Constantine Syrimis

Comment

So, on the invoice (re-attached, hopefully slightly clearer
                No its still rubbish! I suggest you speak to jan or duncan and get them to modify the invoice for you.

Comment

Am I wide of the mark or isn't this a case of setting the pricing to associated product in the permutations of the component products, the pricing model for the main product as Sum of Component Prices, then just ticking the 'no order line for main product' box?
                  Miranda Stamp
                  Twinkle Twinkle
                  www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk
                  Cloth nappies, natural toiletries, organic baby clothing, potty training aids, slings and more...

Comment

Am I wide of the mark or isn't this a case of setting the pricing to associated product in the permutations
                    You may well be right - its worth a try. You must have better eye sight than me I cannot see what is being shon on the invoice at all

Comment

Thanks Miranda. I'm away until Friday but it sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. I'll let you know then.
                      Constantine Syrimis

Comment

I can read you invoice fine - had to magnify it a bit though first. Miranda is right, that will resolve your issue.

Regards,
                        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Miranda

I've just checked and I already have the pricing set to "associated product" in the permutations of the component products and the pricing model for the main product as "Sum of Component Prices" but my version of Actinic (v7) does not appear to have the option of 'no order line for main product'. There are 2 options on the Component details General tab, one is "Component as separate order line" which is not applicable and the second is "Is Optional". Again this is not applicable for what I'm doing.

Any idea where the 'no order line for main product' option is?

Thanks
                          Constantine Syrimis

Comment

The 'No order line for main product' will appear on the general tab, just below the pricing model, it will only be there is your pricing setup is valid, a valid pricing model I believe will be one where you have component as separate order line ticked for at least one of your components (if this is the case and it isn't there then it will be required for all of your components).

Regards,

Comment

Jan

Thank you so much. That's done the trick.
                              Constantine Syrimis

Comment

Working...
                              X