Seperate delivery address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seperate delivery address

Hi, I am trying to change our website settings so that a customer can only enter one address (i.e. the goods have to be delivered to the card holders address). I have followed the instructions in the knowledge base, but still no luck. Tax is set to 'Simple', 'Limited by location' is not ticked in the payment and security section and the text in the checkout has been changed. But the 'ship to different address' tick box is still there, can any one suggest what the problem is?

Thanks
    Rebecca

Did you go into Design/text/website(cont)/inv addr and untick the 'If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than the cardholder address, tick this box:'?
    John

Comment

Yep, that box is unticked

Comment

both boxes? (show/req)

strange...

tried a refresh of the site (careful if live site!)? and made sure that your browser isn't caching the page?
        John

Comment

I've just refreshed the site and got someone else to check it from their computer, its still there.

Comment

what's the url of your site?
            John

Comment

www.fabautoparts.co.uk

Comment

it's still displaying the tick box at the checkout, so if the 'show the tickbox' is unticked then i don't get it...
                John

Comment

Nor do I , thanks for looking though.

Comment

If you go into 'Business Settings | Tax', check to see if you charge VAT by 'Delivery Address', change to 'Invoice Address' and that should work.

Kind regards,
                    Bruce King
                    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi John,

I have just tried that and still no joy

Rebecca

Comment

I would suggest raising a support ticket on this issue. It is difficult to tell you what is happening without investigation, if you have cover call support for a quicker resolution.

Kind regards,
                        Bruce King
                        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                        X