Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special routine code rqeuest

Hi all

I am not a programmer and need some help please.

I need what I think would be a simple bit of code for someone out there in the Actinic Community.

For each of our products we offer a free sample service.

I have set up a way for customers to request a Free Sample by creating a product called something like 'Sample Request' which has a forced quantity of 1 and an 'Other Info Question' of 'Code or Description of sample you require', forcing the customer to put details of the product for which they require a free sample. The guidance notes suggest they copy the product code of the product for which they want a sample and paste it into the 'Other Info' box. Then they have to Click on Add to Cart. They can do this as many times as they like for different products. Actually not too complicated but could be a lot easier if I could automate that process for them.

So the ideal would be a 'Request a Sample' Button against each product. When they click the button, the system would automatically grab the product code, paste it into the Other Info box of the Free Sample Product and then add that Free Sample product, with the Other Info data, to the cart.

Customers love our free sample service and would of course find this routine so much easier.

Is there anyone out there who could write something like thins for me PLEASE?

Happy to pay.
    Richard
    www.worldofenvelopes.com

Richard,

I think you need to contact Norman @ www.drillpine.biz

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X