Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price wrong on confirmation page

Hello,

I have a problem that when you add a product to your basket with a component that has no price - actinic seems to think that there are two of those products (to start with) and displays the incorrect price on the confirmation page. Then when you continue to the checkout it then displays the correct price!!

I cannot figure what on earth is causing this - does anyone have any ideas?

Here is a link if you want to have a look at what I mean:
    http://www.avrmobiles.co.uk/acatalog...th_holder.html

Any help would be much appreciated.

I am not sure as everything I added a product then clicked on "view cart" I saw an empty basket ... when I bodged my way to the checkout the cart area showed 1 product but the text aboved showed 2.

What pricing model are you using for the products with components? And how are you introducing the text above the cart area?

As an aside I would also consider moving the basket links into the horizontal blue bar next to site map as this is the most intuitive placement for them.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hiya,

The component price is set to zero, 'component as seperate order line' is unchecked and in the permutations 'valid' is checked for each item and the pricing is set to overide and the price is also zero in here as well.

I'm not sure where the text above the cart area comes from, otherwise i would maybe consider removing the price text from here to resolve the issue.

Good idea about moving the basket links, although i'm not sure if i have enough space.

Comment

For a quick fix I have now removed the pricing info from the confirmation page until I can figure out what is causing it. Would be very helpful if anyone had any ideas though. Thanks!

Comment

Hi Sharon,

I think, when Jont mentioned 'Pricing Model' he meant on the 'Product Details | General Tab'. Obviously, now that you have changed things I can't see the problem, so if you want me to take a look at it can you put things back to how they were please.
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X