Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple section layout

Hi,

Sorry if this is a really simple one - I just can't see how to lay my sections out.

In the index page of my catalogue, I have about 9 sections, each of which has an image, title and small description. I would like each of these to be laid out on a row to itself,
    ie Section image on the left with the title and description alongside it on the right, then a new row for the next section.

I have set all Section Link Layouts to "Standard - with image on left of text" as well as Design | Options the Section Link Templates are also set to this.

What am I doing wrong to still have the title and descriptions below the images?

Thanks for any help!!

Hilary

You may have code in the template that is doing what you describe - i.e. someone has manually edited the default section link layout template to put the text underneath the image.

In order to change it, go to 'Actinic Ecommerce v6\Formats\Themes\BusinessCSS' and find the file called 'Act_SectionLine.html'. Copy the file from here into your 'Site1' folder and then try previewing again.

Comment

Goto Design>Options>Sections and make sure the colum counts are 1 and 1

In the index page of my catalogue, I have about 9 sections, each of which has an image, title and small description. I would like each of these to be laid out on a row to itself,
      Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thanks for your help!

I manually checked the template and managed to stop a new row being taken in between my cells being placed.

Thanks for your help though!

Comment

Working...
        X