Multiple -images-norman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple -images-norman

Norman,I need the V7 dynamic Images patch urgently please .I send mail to your drillpine mail requesting this for V7. Contact me please merline@gracefashionshop.com. to gve more info.

thanks

I've told you (see http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=27135 post #7) that your email address doesn't seem to be working. I also pointed out that you can download this patch from the Donationware area on www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
      I can do something similar for V7 but it's a lot less elegant to use and wouldn't have all the same features. An example V7 site using it is http://www.standanddeliver.com/acata...agon_AG31.html
      I might have called what I need from you a wrong name for lack of knowledge.I meant to ask for the patch that will enable me to have mutiple images like the one you referred to above. Don't know why your mail is bouncing back coz I have just tested it again. Please send the information for purchase of this to merlinead@hotmail.co.uk

thank you
      Last edited by grace; 18-Feb-2007, 12:26 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Send some grapes and champagne too Norman, i'm sure you have nothing better to do.

Comment

I don't understand what you mean leehack. I am being serious here!!!Like I said I failed to make myself clear on what I was requesting the first time round.I have quoted a previous mail/request and the example of what I need to make myself clearer.Now from what I can see this patch is not free on drillpine and I want to know how I can get it.

Thank you

Comment

Now from what I can see this patch is not free on drillpine and I want to know how I can get it.
            Go to normans website and download it - there are full instructions on how to get it working. Then send some cash to norman via Paypal

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
              There isn't a general purpose download as such - it has had to be customised for each person who used it. Best email me for info.
              I am quoting a previous thread here.Correct me it I am wrong ,but Norman himself says there isn't a general pupose download and so that is why I have asked him to mail me all the relevant info.

Comment

I already emailed you at 11:06AM yesterday. This Forum is for Actinic V7. You should contact me by email for bespoke work issues.
                Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
                X