X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

export orders

Hi

Actinic 7.0.3

I want to export my orders to a spreadsheet.

I've enabled 'export to files' in business settings.

I want to export say, januarys orders.
    So i highlight them, right click, and then perform the export.

I then open the 'orders' file in excell.

The problem is that my discounts dont seem to be included in this file.
    We have a 10% off if you spend over £20.

The 'totalcost' doesnt take into account the discount, and the discount is not displayed in either of the discount columns.
    The 'sub-heading' cost is the same as the 'totalcost'

The 'shipping' is correct and so is the 'order total cost'

Anyclues anyone ?

Mark

http://www.arka-shop.co.uk
    Arka Tribal Jewellery

The orders file gives you a single line for each order, this will have to total value of the order, the order number etc, discounts are held in the orderdetails file along with the options, you will get one or more lines in this file for each order.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,
      Thanks for the quick reply.

Do you mean the 'orderlines' file.

I think you do. Yes this breaks down the orders correctly, but doesnt include the customer.

Is there an export that combines both?

I just want a spreadsheet that lists the customers and their orders, together with discounts.

Regards,
      Mark

Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Yes, I did mean orderlines, it's the database table that is called order details.

The only way to get a combined listing it to use SQL or excel to combine the files and then extract what you need.

It might be worth contacting Actinic support as I think that they might have a database or spreadsheet that joins the exported data together to give a 'flat file' version.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Ok, Thanks for that Jan,

Regards,
          Mark

Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Working...
          X