No snap shot and need to change site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No snap shot and need to change site

Hi I have been asked to sort a real mess out. We had a designer who set up a site and installed actinic on an office computer used to download and process orders. However the design has no left and we cant get hold of him. The site is live with a template design the local computer has none of the templates on the local machine and no snapshots. Is there a way to get the infomation i need of the live server to be able to edit the layout and add more products. The local copy of actinic wont let me changes these it just shows orders.

Thanks for you Help

It may be that he has just disabled catalog maintenance, you can check this on business settings / options tab.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Is there a way to get the infomation i need of the live server to be able to edit the layout and add more products
      Its not possible to do this - you would need to take the info from the live site and rebulid the site.

Comment

Hi thanks for the feedback. I am new to actinic and when i try to use one of the HTML pages on the live site as a template inserting teh Actinic calls all the pages loose there Div tag formating. I am using V7 would upgrading to V8 make a differnce to this.
        Cheers

Comment

Actinic creates the online pages from a set of templates. The management of these templates is different between V7 and V8. You cannot modify online pages to recreate the templates all you can do online is grab the pictures and descriptive text.

Did you do as Jan suggested above and check if catalog maintenance is disabled?

Comment

grab the pictures and descriptive text.
            This is what I ment in my post above.

Comment

Working...
            X