Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock levels not changing when Product has been bought!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock levels not changing when Product has been bought!

I set a product up on Actinic with a stock level of 10 and via a test I purchased one, which should amend the stock level to 9. After going through the transaction to say the product has been bought, etc. I then went and bought another 10 expecting an error message to appear informing me that there is not enough stock, but it didnt, and allowed me to purchase the ten items!

I am aware that if you download the orders on Actinic, it changes the stock levels within Actinic itself, which is fine, so when you do a new upload the stock levels will be altered dependant on the products that were purchased and the quantities.

But...

If the site is running overnight out of work hours, and the above happens, then when the orders come down the following day its possible in theory that there will be more orders than actual stock quantities.

I was under the impression that when a product is purchased the stock level would change on the site itself?

This is obviously a major problem, how do I over come this???

The stock levels are only changed if you download and upload.

Actinic has batch commands that you can use to upload and download the site, so you could if you wish use these to process orders when you are not there.

We have a plugin that will do the same, it is quick to setup and can also carry out a certain amount of automatic order processing. You can find more details and a free trial at this URL :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...r-Actinic.html

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I really just need something that will maintain the stock levels out of working hours. So that will download the orders and upload the site again with amended stock.

So jan, can your plugin maintain stock levels during out of work hours - does it download orders and upload the site, at scheduled times specified within the software ?

If so this could be a life saver for us, and would be vitaly useful.

Comment

So jan, can your plugin maintain stock levels during out of work hours - does it download orders and upload the site, at scheduled times specified within the software ?
        Yes it does.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan's product has been a godsend for me - Many thanks Jan

Comment

:-) Thanks Shilpa

Comment

I've been using the trial version and have to say it does exactly what we need it to do. Can safely say this will be purchased, when we are ready for our site to go online fully.

Excellent software

Comment

Working...
              X