Need to re-download orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to re-download orders

Following a severe crash on my computer, I have had to re-install windows. I have a backup of Actinic from a week ago (I wasent able to back up anything before it crashed), does anyone know if its possible to redownload order from the last few days. I have the hard copy of the orders, but im processing the credit cards manually using ePDQ and need the CC details.

Thanks

Gareth
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For all your toner needs www.inception-store.co.uk
    For new photocopiers and printers www.inception.co.uk
    And the bucket store I set up while business was slow and I panicked a little that we were selling for to high a price www.toner-store.co.uk

Once an order has been downloaded it is deleted from the server and cannot be re-downloaded.

You might get lucky and find a few of the order files are on your server backup but I wouldn't be too hopeful. If you need the CC details then all I can think of is to call the customer, explain the problem and ask for the payment details again.

The importance of regular backups has been covered several times on the forum. I guess most people don't take it too seriously until they've been bitten by a failure.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot
      importance of regular backups
      Yep - you should be taking one a least daily and always as a different file name to the previous one (if it crashes mid back-up it will trash the older version)

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for your help, confirms im up a creak, her's to regular backups.s
        _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For all your toner needs www.inception-store.co.uk
        For new photocopiers and printers www.inception.co.uk
        And the bucket store I set up while business was slow and I panicked a little that we were selling for to high a price www.toner-store.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X