Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Issues

Hi Guys,

Firstly apologies if this has been posted before but i have looked and couldn't find it anywhere!

The problem is that i need to add in some new shipping destinations that are not on the provided destination list. ie Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and others like that. I am hoping this is a nice simple one, its been really bugging me for the past 2 hours!!

Any help would be great!

Willis

For some reason the dialog for editing the destinations is in the Advanced menu under Locations - took me ages to find it too. Once you add the destination here, you can then add them to shipping zones in Business Settings.
    www.gbradley.co.uk
    Web Development, Actinic Patches, Scripts & more

Comment

Brilliant, Thanks Kermy,

Thats sorted that one out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kermy
        For some reason the dialog for editing the destinations is in the Advanced menu under Locations - took me ages to find it too. Once you add the destination here, you can then add them to shipping zones in Business Settings.
        Yep, just recently had to separate Serbia and Montenegro to erm, Serbia and Montenegro.

Bet I've really helped a lot there.
        Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Hay George,

What about Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isle of Scilly, Northern and Southern Ireland and the Channel Islands??

Comment

Working...
          X