Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding security number request to cc page

Hi,

I use the Actinic in-built encryption for the orders. I now need to request that the customer inputs their security number from the credit card. Is there away that i can add this on the secure jave applet area?

Thanks

Scott

if you are using V4 or above then you can go to view/business settings and select the payments tab to request this value. Just tick the checkbox called CVV2 and enter the required number of digits for each card type that you support. Then upload your site and it should be sorted. (My V4 is V4.1.1 BTW, if you have an earlier version you can upgrade to this version for free).

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

Thanks very much for that, it was right in front of my eyes and i didn't realise!

Next question, is there any way to customise what the text says. At the moment it says 'CC verification value' i am bit concerned in case my customers are unsure what this is. Is there a way i can change it to read 'Security No. (on reverse of card)'?

Thanks

Scott

Comment

You should be able to change this value in design options, checkout tab, payment details tab, 'Credit Card Verification Value:' looks like a possibility. If that is not correct look through the other pages and you should find it there somewhere. The text will be exactly the same as you see on the website.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I'd like to do that as well, my version number says 4.00 4.0....if I upload the patch will it trash my act_primary file??
          Back up and running thanks to help from Actinic community!!
          http://www.pinkcatgifts.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X