X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error decrypting the order

Hi

error decrypting the order
    We are running on V7 for more than a year we never had such problem. Last week when we try to download order we had an error on 5 orders saying "error decrypting the order" and unable to download the orders. After contacting the Actinic support staff, I was told to purge and refresh the site and i was told that it will take few minutes longer than normal upload. I have completly refresh the site took me 3-4hours. normally take 10min. The problem seem to have fixed. but it has reappeared again today.

We only used half the allocated space on the server. We use one mechine to upload and another one to download both running the same version. I have not done anything to the downloading pc. Anyone please advise. damaged orders are showing 0 space

phillip jeganathan
    www.surbitonart.co.uk

This is the problem we had recently - see my post re Order Problem.

Our shop must have run out of webspace and some orders couldn't be completed but the incomplete orders must have blocked any subsequent orders to the effect that they couldn't be decrypted (we were also getting that message). We increased our webspace and deleted any *ord files from our acatalog folder with a 0kb value - that appears to have solved the problem.
    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by atco
      This is the problem we had recently - see my post re Order Problem.

Our shop must have run out of webspace and some orders couldn't be completed but the incomplete orders must have blocked any subsequent orders to the effect that they couldn't be decrypted (we were also getting that message). We increased our webspace and deleted any *ord files from our acatalog folder with a 0kb value - that appears to have solved the problem.
      Hi Thank for the feedback

We have used up only 125mb of the available 500mb of space. But i have noticed huge increase in band with even though number of customers using it remain fairy constant.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Philip,

I would suggest that you check with your hosting company, what was happening on the server at the times the orders were created (check the time stamp on the *.ord files - temporarily rename them to .ordx for now so you can download any good orders that come in). This problem is usually down to lack of webspace but could also be due to a network error at the time the customer was placing the order so it would be worth checking that the server was ok at these times.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG
          Hi Philip,

I would suggest that you check with your hosting company, what was happening on the server at the times the orders were created (check the time stamp on the *.ord files - temporarily rename them to .ordx for now so you can download any good orders that come in). This problem is usually down to lack of webspace but could also be due to a network error at the time the customer was placing the order so it would be worth checking that the server was ok at these times.
          Thank you. Yes it was the lack of space. The server was full so it was also emptying the shopping cart as well.

Thank you, it was a good lesson to learn

Comment

Hi,

Just got this problem as well. Strange thing is that it only ocurred on 1 order - when I pressed 'skip' it went ahead and downloaded the other orders for this site. All my other sites all downloaded ok as well.

I've double checked my diskspace on the server and it looks ok, and there's nothing that was done that should have filled it up and then disappeared again over the weekend.

Now this order is stuck and keeps erroring everytime I try to download this site.

Is there any way to recover it? or any way to delete it?
            John

Comment

Is there any way to recover it? or any way to delete it?
              It can't be recovered but it can be deleted by deleting the file (or changing the extension to anything other than .ord) on the server.

Many of us get copies of all orders sent by email just in case this kind of problem happens. Then we have all the info to recreate the order offline.

Mike
              -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

yeah, I'll delete it and enter it manually. Using a different tool it turned out I was out of space as well...
                John

Comment

Working...
                X