Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creation of configuration control for Worldpay failed

Hi,

I've just had to REinstall actinic catalog V5 and upload the current patch again as I was having problems and needed to do this.

Now I've also uploaded my current site 1 folder with all of my saved work and all my data looks like it's been saved and reinstated - however, now when I go to "update the catalog" the error "Creation for the configuration control for Worldpay has failed." What do I need to do?

Also, I cannot retreive orders as this button is not available as it is shaded. What's going on there?

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

In v5, the download arrow does not become active until the store has been successfully uploaded.

First of all, check that in 'Business Settings | Payment and Security' that you can select 'WorldPay' from the list there and also when you click 'Configure Method' that you can see your merchant ID and where your secret key is. If you get a problem, then re-run the main Actinic installer and just choose to install Payment Service Providers.

Also, you will need to do a 'Web | Refresh Website' for your first upload'.

Comment

Yes that worked but now........

Hi,

Yes thank you that worked but now I'm getting this error message:

Warning: Some of the configuration variables were not found in the HTML templates. If you modified these templates, make sure the results are what you want. If you have not modified the templates, the files are probably corrupt. Try restoring them from a backup or contact Actinic.

Act_sectionlinetext.html
      Act_productbody.html
      Act_primary.html
      Act_navigationItem.html

All of these templates appear to be in the site 1 folder except act-navigationItem.html. What should I do now?

Thank you,

Michelle

Comment

Just press ok.
        web design/development :: php scripting :: database design :: CMS :: hosting

Comment

Some of the configuration variables were not found in the HTML templates.
          This just means you are missing a couple of variables in your templates. I doubt it will cause problems. Just click 'OK' and choose to ignore this message in future.

Comment

Working...
          X