Adsense search box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adsense search box

I've copied code to display the adsense google search box. On my html editor it appears in preview, but It's not appearing on the published site. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong/not doing?

Ditto with favicom code.

Thanks in advance.

Sue
    Sue Derry
    www.SandEdge.com for the perfect garden gift

Where are you modifying what? Have you added the code to your Act_Primary and Act_BrochurePrimary templates?

Comment

I opened your site, the first thing I'm going to do is type into the Google box what I'm looking for, & it takes me straight out & away. You may not do much business that way.
      Paul
      Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Thanks for your comments. I seem to have solved the problem, maybe it just needed some time.
        thanks again
        Sue Derry

Comment

Please quote the solution for other people's benefit Sue.

Comment

The solution was just double checking, making sure I had the code on every relevant template, I had missed two crucial ones because SandEdge.com uses modified templates. So I had to add the code to some extra templates that aren't actinic standard, for example there are a three brochure templates that build the pages in stages. It's also important to check the position the search box appears on the published site - I've dropped it to the bottom of the page because it dominated the home page top and centre. That was just a matter of cutting the code from its position in the head section and pasting the code after the site content list that is rendered at the foot of the page.

Thanks for the helpful comments. I'll be monitoring the effects of the search box to see if it causes leakage of customers....

Regards

Sue
            Sue Derry

Comment

Working...
            X