X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

product bundles, with sub-sub components

Hi folks

I have several products which work in the following way -
    A pair of secateurs, with components and permutations.

ie - the customer can choose Secateurs with an optional leather holster.
    I have allocated this choice to a hidden product "L109POUCH" which contains 2 sub components of the already existing products - (a)the secateurs and (b)the holster
    (in order to get the stock right when transfering to Sage)

Still with me ?

Anyway, when I put an order through, it will not show the list of components in the order - just the product "L109POUCH"

I have tried assigning the sub components to "Associated products", but this doesn't seem to work.

This can be tested at the link below
    http://www.spcmarketing.co.uk/acatal...l_Model_2.html
    (Please Note: currently only the "+ Leather pouch " option is set up)

Any help if possible would be gratefuly received.

Regards
    Simon

You need to make two components - without options, make them optional and assign hiddem products to them. I think that the problem you have now is that you have a single one with several options. It also looks to me as if you might have component as separate order line and 'no order line for main product' ticked (the latter option is on the product general tab not on the component tab).

Are your products
    1) Secateurs
    2) Secateurs with pouch
    3) Secateurs with sharpening stone
    4) Secateurs with pouch and stone
    (so premade gift packs)

OR

1) Secateurs
    2) Pouches
    3) Sharpening stones

If it is the latter then you need to set them as I outlined at the top of this post, otherwise you would need 1 component, with 1 attribute with 4 choices linked to the appropriate hidden products - if this is what you have, check the value of the 'no hidden order line for main product'

Cheers,

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan

I will try as suggested

Comment

Working...
      X