Page Alignment Confusion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page Alignment Confusion!

Hi, this is my first post. I did read quite a few threads talking about page width and such, but nothing specific enough.

I have been tweaking www.allaboutcrafts.co.uk for months now, and finally the page looks as though the sides are almost lining up (it's supposed to be two straight lines on each side).

Now, i'm trying to make a whole new copy of this site, for wholesale. I know there's easier ways to do this with customer groups etc, but the two businesses are quite different and so we're keeping the sites seperate.

The new site is www.allaboutcraftstrade.com/index.html although you wont be able to view much without log in info. This was an EXACT copy of the other site, until I began tweaking to try to get the damn thing to line up again. It just wont line up! I don't understand.

It looks like maybe the wide of the product table is pushing the page wider, but I have specified widths so it should be able to do that.

Hi,

although you wont be able to view much without log in info.
    Can you set up a test login so that I can check out what the problem is please?
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X