Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm whats gone wrong?

Recently upgraded to Vista.. no problem

Decided to upg Actinic from 7.01 to 7.06.... big problem.. wouldn't let me finish upgrade so couldn't run Actinic... restored from backup.. believe I need to be in Administartor mode as the files it was looking to copy wouldn't, even though they were present.. however will update another day

Had to restore from backup (system restore point) now Page preview goes to a nice shade of blue with red edge and will not update... Have the panel any ideas?

This is purely a hobby site and is not professioanlly run but I would like to get Page Preview panel working properly again

Vista doesn't work with V7, there quite a few posts about it on the forum.

Comment

The update for V7 and Vista is still being tested. Contact Actinic perhaps you can get a copy of the beta in the interim.

Comment

it worked very well before I did update.. works now, after a fashion... after restore, it was only when I was trying to do update....

I have been reading about Vista in some other messages but can honestly say so far no problem

thanks for feedback tho

Nick

Comment

Doing more reading I see there is a beta patch.... any chance of getting it?

Nick

Comment

LIke I said earlier, contact support directly and ask.

Comment

@Duncan

You did not give the contact phone number for support or even sales - and maybe you should offer to make the phone call - what sort of peer support forum is this then?
              Bill
              www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
              Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
              BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
              Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
              VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
              Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Nicholas,

Call support on Monday @ 0845 129 4848 else drop support a request via the form @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm.

Kind regards,
                Bruce King
                SellerDeck

Comment

cheers

Nick

Comment

Working...
                  X