Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWF in ACT_HEADER & non-secure items

Hi,

We've recently upgraded a site from v3 to v6 Actinic Ecommerce.

We have a SWF file in our ACT_HEADER template with the following code:

<object classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://active.macromedia.com/flash2/cabs/swflash.cab#version=4,0,0,0" id="contact" width="340" height="66"><param name="movie" value="contact.swf"><param name="quality" value="high"><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFDE"><embed name="contact" src="contact.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#FFFFDE" width="340" height="66" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

However, when it comes to the SSL (our certificate, not shared) pages we get the "This page contains secure and non secure items, do you want to display the non-secure items?" with IE 6 on XP.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction to sort this out?

Regards,
    Mark.

I think actinic know about this, we experienced it with one of our client sites.....actinics solutiion at the time.....?

remove the swf file

don't know if they investigated the issue more though

Comment

Great!

It wouldn't be so much of a problem if the swf file wasn't in the checkout pages, but I don't see how to create a separate ACT_HEADER for SSL pages.

Comment

You can create two alternative overall layout templates - one for the store pages and one for the checkout. The default name for your Overall Layout template is 'Act_Primary.html' and you can decide which template you use where in 'Design | Options | Layouts'.

My suggestion is to

1) copy the ENTIRE contents of Act_Header.html to the clipboard

2) Open Act_Primary.html in Notepad and locate NETQUOTEVAR:HEADER

3) Change it to read <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:HEADER -->

4) Next to it, paste in the contents of Act_Header.html

5) Save the file.

6) Remove the flash code and then save the file as 'Act_PrimaryCheckout.html'.

7) In 'Design | Options | Layouts' select Act_PrimaryCheckout as the overall layout template for your checkout pages.

Comment

Thanks, I'll give that a try and see how I get on.

Regards,
          Mark.

Comment

Working...
          X