Moving The Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving The Bars

How do I move the 2 right bars to fall right under each other on my hompage.I want the Cart details and the bar with the paypal logo to fall right under the Live chart logo
    http://www.gracefashionshop.com.

thanks

Which is the 'Live Chart logo'?

Alan

Comment

sorry,there it is

Comment

put them just under the existing items in that column, looks like they are sitting below the main layout.

Comment

To solve this problem, you're going to need to get to grips with the HTML TABLE command. You can find tutorials on the web about this.

You need to move the Cart box and Payment box up into the table that contains the other things on the left-hand side - the Menu, the Call Us Now box, and the Live Chat box. All of these five items needs to become a row in the same table.

This isn't easy because you have to keep track of all the tables, table rows and table data items. When I'm doing this, I always draw a little sketch of the layout I want.

If you get lost you can always set border="1" inside a table - this will show up when you refresh the view and you can see which table it is.

Alan

Comment

Working...
          X