Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I add US $ as well as sterling?

Hi,

I want pound strerling to be my main currency but how do I also add US dolloars? Also, where do put in the exchange rate and how do I keep track that I am charging the correct amount?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Go to Design - Options - Miscellaneous Tab

Click 'Also Display prices in'

Select US Dollars and put in exchange rate where requested and Bingo!

You will need to amend the exchange rate box and republish the catalogue whenever the exchange rate changes

Regards

Jos
    Thanks

Jos Medinger

Tel : 01978 843 962
    www.internetology.co.uk
    Actinic / E-Commerce Hosting, Design & SEO

Comment

You might like to take a look at my exchange rate mole, it will collect the exchange rates from worldpay for you at the time you specify (they change their rates at midnight) and then will upload you catalog automatically if the exchange rates have changed.

See http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Actinic_Moles.html for more details (it's down at the bottom of the page).

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X