Can some one Test my site please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can some one Test my site please

Hi there Need a favour, My site is no where near finished ( Work in Progress) but i am getting quite a few of sales from it. Problem is I have customers ringing up telling me that can not order off the site !!

It looks like when they get to the check out page and put there name and address that is fine but clicking next on to where you enter your credit card details they get a SSL Error.

Now i can not get any errors i have tried 6 PC on 3 different ISP BT, Virgin and AOL i don't have any problems ??

I have had my Web designer on the case and he has contacted Actinic and they placed some test order with no problems and could not find a fault, but i have had 4 people today ring me to place the order over the phone as they can not check out!!!

So can you test my site out and see if you get any Errors

Thanks in Advance

Paul Vetere

WWW.PJME.CO.UK

Works fine for me, secure page looks a bit dodgy though IMO. Can you put your proper logo on the page?

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
      Works fine for me, secure page looks a bit dodgy though IMO. Can you put your proper logo on the page?
      Thank you will Get ADX on to the Logo thing never thought of that

Comment

Still having problems, just looked on a bike forum i use and some one could not buy from us here is the error

A General Script Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Error: The specified shared SSL user ID is invalid or is not registered with this provider.
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner

The Guy was useing Bt Internet and the brand new version of internet explorer ( His Words)

What Can it be

Comment

Working ok for me again, very strange. That guy will be referring to IE7 i would imagine, which is what i just tested it on.

Comment

Works for me too on XP/IE7

I wonder if its Vista customers with the problem?

Comment

Thanks Both for that, i have asked the customer what he is useing. This is not a new problem but i only get to here about once in a blue moon.

I think it is a SSL prob i think is it shared with Actinic may be it might be best to get a different SSL ?

Comment

The Customer was useing XP so that should not be the probelm.

I am at a loss now as i can not make it happen.

Comment

I had a broken cart when I tried with ie6 and xp

Comment

Working...
                  X