X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiding prices for non registered customers

Hi

I want to hide product prices for customers who are not logged in
    I have used the <actinic:notinb2b> quotes around what I wish to hide and it works but it hides the price for everyone both logged in and not logged in customers?

When I searched this site I found someone else had a similar problem.. but there was no answer.. I have attached the link as I coud not see a ref number anywhere?!

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...tomer+accounts

Any help would be much appreciated..

Thx

Lee,

That does not quite work as it is supposed to. I would suggest using the following....
    Preventing Retail Customers from Entering Certain Sections in your Store
    Actinic Business/Developer only
    It is possible to have sections that only customers within certain price schedules will see online. To do this, you need to create a new section link template with a very specific format.
    Copy the following code into Notepad and save it within your Site1 (or equivalent folder) as something like 'Act_SectionLinePrivate.html'.

<Actinic:SHOWFORPRICESCHEDULE Schedules="2" HTML="&#60;A HREF=NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK&#62;NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME&#60;&#47;A&#62;"/>
    <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONIMAGE NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONTEXT -->
    NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT

You have to change the code in this template depending on which price schedule you want the section link to be visible within. The Schedules="2" value needs to be the ID of your desired price schedule. You can find this from the 'Price Schedules' table in the 'ActinicCatalog.mdb' database.
    Note: This section really needs to be at the end of a list of sections, Otherwise unregistered customers will have a gap appearing where the link should be.
    Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X