Actinic Security Calatog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Security Calatog

I now have over 350 'security catalog' files within my site folder ranging form 1kb to 8kb. While not being overly large they are a nuisance when exploring the site folder as they all start with A - i.e.I have scroll passed them all...

Is it safe to delete the older ones or not??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crofter Internet Ltd - www.Crofter.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce,

You can if you want but there is little point. Actinic will regenerate them the next time you upload and they will all have to be uplaoded again.
    Cheers

David
    Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Thanks for the prompt reply

Crofter Internet Ltd - www.Crofter.com

Comment

If the 'security catalog' files are the files with a .cat extension [edit - change to small case]do not delete them[/edit].

This is the page, product etc information for your website. Delete those files and you kill the site.

[edit] just spotted that you were talking about the desktop folder. I first read it as on the site (i.e. web). [/edit]
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X