Search Results bugette?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search Results bugette?

I am not sure if I screwed this up or this is how it was delivered...

When a search returns more than one page of results and you move to the second page, the first item in the list of result pages should be "Previous 20". But on our site you see "Previous %d".The last item in the list is "Next 20" which is correct.

I have found the problem. The text entry for Phase -1, ID 265 is "Previous %%d" i.e. one "%" too many. So this is very easy to fix.

Can others check if they have this problem as well and if so, can Actinic fix it in a future maintenance release?
    Chris Brown

Just checked my site and the text entry and everything is as it should be.
    I am running Business 6.1.2 but I am about to upgrade to 6.1.3

Peter
    Printerbase - Colour & Mono Laser Printers

Comment

6.1.3 does not have this problem.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Looks like I did it then...
        Chris Brown

Comment

I think this problem might only be on sites that have been upgraded for v5.

Comment

Aha! This site has been migrated continuously from V3 but we didn't always have the Text fragments.

Many thanks everyone. I thought I was going mad.
            Chris Brown

Comment

Working...
            X