Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

different product layout required

Hi All
    I really want to change the layout of my products in the Smart Theme. In an ideal world I would like the description to fill the whole page (ie. no columns). I have tried different choices in the layouts tab but this then removes the add to basket button. Im not fussed about the image because I am aware I can include that as html within the description.
    Any suggestion?
    Many thanks
    K

www.testinprivate.co.uk

You could always amend a layout within dreamweaver to get what you want. I'd always suggest letting actinic control your images and not doing this yourself, you will be creating a headache for yourself in the future.

Set up a new layout as you wish and use that. The add to cart button should not be disappearing on all of the layouts unless you have done something to the site.

Comment

Kevin - take a look at my posts here http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=16945 to see if this is what you are after.

This sets the product description text to flow across the whole width of the layout rather than a thin vertical column as per your site in your signature ... the image is set to float thereby the text wraps around the image.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Cheers Sir....works brilliantly and just what I want.
        Many thanks

Comment

Working...
        X