Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old (wrong!) background colour

OK - today's teaser

I have set the background colour to white in design | colours, I have taken a copy of the database and viewed it to check that this has been applied (it has - #ffffff), I have compacted, uploaded, refreshed, deleted, you name it, but all the new HTML pages which result from any template containing NETQUOTEVAR:BGCOLOR are returning

<BODY BGCOLOR="#505b76" Onload="MM_preloadImages etc etc, where #505b76 is the old colour

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

whats the URL?

Comment

www. aquazuro .co .uk

Comment

Looks white to me?

Comment

white here too.

cached pages on your PC maybe --> browser refresh?

Comment

Yep - for the most part the background colour of pages is overridden by the CSS, the problem comes when, for instance, you move from the cart to checkout using the checkout now button under the cart - the original colour flashes back (bounce page not covered by CSS? - funnily enough this doesn't happen when you use the Checkout button on the left, above the card icons, but that's another story), also when you "return to shop" from the checkout, also the extended info pages are still in blue as they are not covered by CSS.

Comment

Mark,

I would suggest having a look around to see if this value is hard coded in a parent template as that will override your selection in 'Design | Colors'. I would also suggest raising a support ticket on this one as I can see different onload statements for the pages that show correctly and those that do not so would need a bit of looking at.

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Bruce - will do

Comment

Working...
                X