Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Act_ContacUs.html template

Hi

I only noticed this template recently when I did a recent upload of changes to my site. I noticed that a page called mail_form.html was being uploaded that I didn't recognise and it relates to the Act_ContactUs.html template.

The query I have is that I couldn't find anywhere within v7 any options to select this page so that it shows as a link on your site when it's uploaded, as currently there's no link to this page on my site, and yet it's still uploaded.

Has anyone else come across this and could anyone help?

Thanks

Johanne

If it's anything like V8 the link on your site is usually called "contact us" which calls a script (mf000001.pl) embedding a form into the layout.

Comment

Lee is spot on.

check on your shop pages whether you have a contact us

if you do the form for this is based on those files

Comment

Re: Act_ContactUs.html template

Hi

I do have a Contact Us page, only I created this page separately and it isn't a form, it just contains an address and phone number details. I hardcoded the links for the navigation including the Contact Us link, apart from the View Cart and Checkout links, which is why i'm not sure why this form page is still uploading.
        I also went into 'design options' to check the Contact Us wasn't showing there and it isn't, which makes it a little more confusing.
        Do you know is there's anything else I may have missed.

Thanks

Comment

There are probably quite a few pages that load where you have the option not to use them, i presume they are globally all included as part of the upload process. If you want to use them then you link to them, otherwise they just sit there orphaned, but available if required in the future.

Comment

Re: Act_ContactUs.html template

Ok, thanks

Johanne

Comment

Working...
            X