Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternative to Crystal Reports printing?? (Preferably that doesn't cost money......)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternative to Crystal Reports printing?? (Preferably that doesn't cost money......)

Hi I've been having tons of problems printing my invoices from Actinic.

It seems that the first print after I switch my PC on in the morning works but every other print after this causes multiple program errors that crash Catalog.

The only way round this problem I'm finding at the moment is to reboot my PC every time I want to print an invoice!!

Obviously this loses time, time costs money, etc, etc.

Anyone know why this is happening or have a simple solution for me to fix this problem?

It is possible that you have an incompatible printer driver installed, check the driver version.

You could also try using my batch order processors to print for you while you sort out your printing problems, they have a 30 day free trial so no money will be required and it might help you to track down the problems you are having.

See http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Print_Orders.html for more details and http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Bat...rocessors.html to download the free trial.

If you don't get anywhere, an alternative to printing from Actinic is to write your own reports using Access. Not an easy task though.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X