Terms and conditions link on the brochure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms and conditions link on the brochure

Good morning guys is it possible to get a link to the terms and conditions on the brochure pages of the website, it is there in the online shop, nice to have it linked back.

Suggestions are welcome, did wonder about setting up a T's & C's brochure page but it would be good to have the generated one.

Anyway, any help would be good on this matter, take care Mash
    Mash

Add a NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBINFO where you want the image and link to appear within your Brochure Primary template, or you can add html for the IMG SRC stuff and use a NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBINFOLINK for the URL and TEXT for the text that is taken from the design options listing for the navigation entries. Think it is those, but it will not appear automatically in the normal listing under brochure usage without adding it this way.

Comment

Using Smart theme and want the link to go where the brochure pages links are on each brochure page.

Have worked out a half a solution, I have set up a brouchure page with the same name of the Terms & Conditions page so the link is worded the say. Then using a fragment and !<-- --> so I can enter HTML in the text box, I have generated a page the same as the T & C page.

However it is hard coded.

What I would like to do is enter in the
      Code:
      <TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=10 WIDTH="CUSTOMVAR:ACTSTDWIDTH">
      	<TR>
      		<TD VALIGN="TOP" ALIGN="LEFT">
      			<B>NETQUOTEVAR:INFOTITLE </B>
      			<SPAN CLASS="actxxsmall">
      				NETQUOTEVAR:INFOTEXT
      			</SPAN>
      		</TD>
      	</TR>
      </TABLE>
      so the page self generates, possible the above code is wrong, no doubt it is but it would be very useful so if any changes happen in the terms and conditions it will be mapped across.

Is this possible, take care Mash
      Mash

Comment

Mash,

In your Act_BrochurePrimary.html look for NETQUOTEVAR:HEADERGUIDE, place your cursor right after this and enter NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBINFO, this will create the link.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X