Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to remove "enter any special delivery instructions"

Hello all,

Can anyon please tell me how I can remove the "enter any special delivery instructions" box from my checkout page.

I have just tried to do it using Dreamweaver and everything I have tried has made the page go mad - all I can say is what a wonderful idea the "undo" button is !!

If anyone can let me know which netquotevar to comment out I would be grateful.

Cheers,

Graham

I don't have V7 to look at but i would imagine it to be a setting with a checkbox personally. It can easily be switched on and off then as required. If nobody can offer an answer, i'd have a search in business settings as my first port of call.

Comment

Lee,

Thats where I started my search but couldnt see anything obvious

I am still trying

Thanks for the quick reply anyway

Comment

I'm surprised to be honest. A problem sometimes with settings of this sort, is where the hell to put it as it can fit in a number of places. I still reckon it's in a vague spot with a vague name though somewhere in the settings. Be interested to know once it's found.

Comment

I will let you know, not if but when I find it - it aint gona beat me

I know it is in the Act_Order01 page but I keep deleting the wrong bits above and below it
          Last edited by thatscrafty; 29-Mar-2007, 05:31 PM. Reason: add extra info

Comment

Gonna have to guess this a bit as on A8 now, but it looks like this block
            in Act_Order01.

Try commenting out the rest of the lines in this block, that aren't already commented out by default:

<!-- Remove the comments to display the box around the delivery instructions-->
            <!-- <TR>-->
            <!-- <td bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG">-->
            <!-- <TABLE BORDER="1" WIDTH="CUSTOMVAR:ACTSTDWIDTH" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="2" BGCOLOR="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG">-->
            <!-- <TR>-->
            <!-- End of remove-->
            <td bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG" width="60%"> NETQUOTEVAR:SHIPPROMPT001</td>
            <td bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG" width="40%">
            <input type="TEXT" name="SHIPUSERDEFINED" size="20" maxlength="255" value="NETQUOTEVAR:SHIPUSERDEFINED">
            </td>
            <!-- Remove the comments to display the box around delivery instructions-->
            <!-- </TR>-->
            <!-- </TABLE>-->
            <!-- </TD>-->
            <!-- </TR>-->
            <!-- End of remove-->

Comment

Paste the code from the layout into the forum, one of us should be able to advise what to remove.

Comment

Guys,

Just figured out how to do it in the last couple of minutes and was uploading the store to check just about the time fleetwood was posting the answer so I managed to sort it on my own honest .

Maybe I should wait a bit longer next time before asking for help

Thanks as always fore the help provided by this forum

Graham

Comment

The tick box to remove the special instructions

Design/Text/Shipping & Tax

HTH

Comment

Ah, so thats where the little rascal was hiding

Thanks for pointing this out

Comment

Working...
                    X