Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount - small order charge

Hi Guys
    I have discounts running and have a description value for this of ' Large order discount '.
    I now want to add a small order surcharge. I can do this quite easily by adding a surcharge to the discount levels, but there appears to be only one description value available which applies to all discounts or surcharges. So A surcharge of say £4.00 for small order handeling charge can only appear as ' Large order discount '.

Any one advise how to overcome this please.

Many Thanks
    Andy

Hi Andy

Thanks for pointing this out. I can't see a way around it but will add it to the wishlist.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

In the meantime, I would rename the discount to something neutral like 'Order Adjustment'.

Comment

Good Thinking Batman sorry I mean Chicken lol... unfortuantly this wont tell the buyer that their order for a £10 purchase is subject to a small order handeling charge and will confuse them as to why they have been charged an extra £4.00.

What d ya think any where to place some text explaing this at the point of purchase?

Comment

I would add it into the bottom of Act_ShoppingCartXML.html and that way it will allways appear just underneath the shopping cart wherever it appears.

Comment

Many thanks . I'll give it a go.

Comment

Working...
            X