checkout script issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

checkout script issue

hi there, i am currently redesigning a website and have a error problem in checkout, i have checked the permissions and they are set to 755 and the other scripts work fine, i have changed the pl file number and refreshed several times and even ftped in the account and removed all the old pl scripts in the cgi-bin

any help would be great
    if you want to see the problem put something in the cart and try to go through checkout from the link below

http://www.cotswoldcollectables.co.u...el_Finial.html

cheers

I think this message tells you where to start looking:
    There may be more information about this error in the server's error logs.

I think its the error.err file in the acatalog directory.

Alan Compton
    www.greenknightgames.co.uk
    Great board games and cards games you won't find in the High Street

Comment

don't know if i'm allowed to do this or not i'm sure someone will let me know
      and obivously i can not support it
      Best not do it then

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
        Best not do it then

hmmm maybe i'll stop trying to help other actinic users then....

Comment

Originally posted by infobuster
          hmmm maybe i'll stop trying to help other actinic users then....
          cheers for your help, i finally found the problem which was i tried to implement normans multi prompt without reading the instructions properly i have now got it all working fine,
          I'm confused.... you say you used Normans script without reading the instructions properly..... so how does your zip file help?

If there is a problem with Norman's stuff (I doubt it) it would be better to give the info to him so the issue can be resolved at source.

Comment

hmmm maybe i'll stop trying to help other actinic users then
            I would concentrate on helping yourself first and read the instructions next time. As jo says there is nothing wrong with norms stuff and FYI he has his own forum to support his scripts.

Comment

Alright guys i get the message quite clearly and feel i need to maybe clear up a few issue here,

Firstly there is absolutly nothing wrong with normans scripts, and a big thank you for posting them.

secondly the zipped files which i'll remove are just the modified actinic files once they have been uploaded,

the only reason i did this was to help other users so instead of going through normans great text doc, they just download and replace the files and then make the relivant mod in actinic,

complete apoligise... thought i was helping

Comment

the only reason i did this was to help other users so instead of going through normans great text doc, they just download and replace the files and then make the relivant mod in actinic,
                people are naturally wary of downloading files from forums as they may contain a virus also norm keeps his scripts patched and upto date - by posting your files they may be out of date now if norm has changed something. Its always best for people to get them from norms site.

Comment

Working...
                X