Website text size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website text size

I seem to have somehow altered the text size on all pages of my site.COuld anyone advise how to correct this in novice terms please.(I was fiddling in Options at the time if this helps!). Thanks in advance

Probably need to look at the font sizes in Site Options, General tab, Appearance settings

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply Jo. In options I have a site default drop down.This table has columns for Property (ACTCSSFONT) Value This is empty which is probably the problem?, Custom property name which says ACTCSFontfamily, and then to columns which have unchecked tick boxes called File name and File content. Am I in the right place and any idea what would be the default figure to go in the empty value box.

Thanks again!

Comment

The actual sizes are in the actinic.css file (found in the root of the site1 folder) ... edit this in say Dreamweaver or Notepad and towards the top you will see a lot of classes eg:

.actsmall
        .actregular
        .actlarge

these will have a font-size specified .... you need to increase these accordingly. Note that changing say .actsmall 10px to say .actsmall 20px will result in every instance of .actsmall being 20px throughout the site

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Without having to get your hands dirty in the css file, they can also be set in both

Site options, General tab, Appearance settings, options that end "TEXT SIZE" default text size is 11px

or

Design Menu, library, appearance settings.

OP said she had been messing in Options this to use menus is a better solution than going to css which she hadn't changed.

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
            OP said she had been messing in Options this to use menus is a better solution than going to css which she hadn't changed.
            OP is in v7 forum ... are you posting for v8 Jo?

Bikster

Comment

b******ks!

Comment

It's all those multi-screen Actinic installations you have Jo ... wait until v9 is added to the list

In fear of hijacking the thread Carole, you will need to edit the actinic.css to get to the font sizes in v7.

Bikster

Comment

Thank you to Jo for making me smile for the first time today. It's scorching outside and I am stuck in the office!
                  Cheers

David
                  Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Thanks everyone for all your imput - don't know how I managed to loose them in the first place but I've got similar fonts back with all your help.You made me smile too Jo! I'm envious Dave - I'm also stuck in the office and it's b****y freezing here in the Midlands.

Comment

Working...
                    X