design themw and colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

design themw and colours

i have redesigned my website (www.wrightkidsstuff.co.uk) and have made some minor changes to actinic so it looks like my site IE changed logo, buttons but for some strange reason the site looks great when i preview it but when i upload it it has a bit of both old look site and new look site ie background has an image and not the colour white (i have unchecked the box for no background in the design menu) and some of the buttons are not displayed correctly but when you go to the checkout page all looks ok can anyone help please.

Looks ok to me (no background picture; buttons ok). Have you tried flushing the browser cache, refreshing with Ctrl-F5 etc.
    BTW: Do you have parental permission for those kiddy photos (or are they yours)? People are very sensitive about this issue.
    Also the home page title is "index.gif"

Alan Compton
    www.greenknightgames.co.uk
    Great board games and cards games you won't find in the High Street

Comment

kids mine and i have permission for the others yes, not tried refreshing cach how do you mean home page index.gif?

Comment

Not sure if you're in the middle of a complete refresh - but ive just received this error

he requested URL /acatalog/Wood_Worx.html was not found on this server.

Comment

Originally posted by yorkie2005uk
          how do you mean home page index.gif?
          Go to your home page. Look at the page title in the browser tab and at the browser's title bar at the top. It says "index.gif". Actually it has a picture file name on your section pages as well.

I am also getting 'not found' errors on a number of products.

Alan

Comment

sorry just in the middle of a complete refresh

Comment

Working...
            X