Customize View Basket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customize View Basket

I want to customiz the page that comes up when I hit the view basket button ; the link is '/cgi-local/ca000002.pl?ACTION=SHOWCART'.

I've customized all the pages that I can think of but it still display the page within Act_Primary, and I don't want it to ???

Please help.

Gareth king

You could try saving your current Act_Primary as say Act_Cart.html, and then setting that template within your Design | Options | Layouts tab for the cart layouts.

Then change that template to the look you want which will only ever affect those pages.

Hope it helps.....

Comment

Hi Gareth

Unfortunately, the 'View Cart' page uses the Default Overall Layout template (normally Act_Primary.html). There have been a number of requests recently to change this. I will add another request right now.

Comment

ahhh right got ya...

A way around this is to set the default layout to the altered template, login and/or front page to the normal template and then each top section to the normal template.

A bit long winded, but then does allow the different cart pages as Chris said is used by default for those pages.

Hope that is a usable workaround.

Comment

Working...
        X